Downtown Treasure Map
Saturday, July 8, 2017
Sponsored Seaford Management Income Tax Prep, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Notary - (302) 990-9003
The Downtown Seaford Association invites all visitors to participate in the Treasure Map search. You can pick up a map at the Information Booth beginning at 9:00 am on Saturday, July 8th.
Participants must visit each location on the map, have it validated at that location, and then return the map to the information booth by 4:00 pm. Completed maps are then placed in a drawing to be held on July 9th at 4:55 pm. Drawing to take place at the main stage, which is in the Mt. Olivet Church parking lot. You don’t need to present to win. Prizes must be redeemed within 90 days. This event is free, and all are welcome to join the fun!
- Visit all three locations shown on map in the signs.
- Have each location validate map.
- No purchase necessary.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, and age.
- By 4:00pm on July 8, with each location validated by the merchant, return the map to High Street Information Booth between City Hall and the Fire Museum.
- Locations are donating prizes. There will be three drawings. You will have a chance to win one ofthree prizes.
- Drawing to be held at 4:55pm on July 8, 2017 at Mt. Olivet Methodist Church Stage.
- Prizes must be redeemed within 90 days.