There is something for everyone at the 23rd Annual Nanticoke Riverfest coming up on Saturday Only, July 8th, 2017. If the day is hot, and you’re looking for a way to cool off, try the vendors with ice cream cups, cones, sundaes, root beer floats, fresh squeezed lemonade, sorbets, sweet tea and shakes to name just a few cool treats. If you’re hungry, try the BBQ or crab cakes, breakfast sandwiches, wings, french fries, mini donuts, egg rolls, subs, baked good, and the old standbys pizza, hamburgers and hots dogs.
Stop by our downtown shops and eateries. Hard2Handle has huge subs and salads. Meet the artists of Nanticoke River Arts Gallery 107 and admire their diverse talents. You might just fall in love with a piece of artwork or become inspired to join their group. Don’t forget the Seaford Museum, you’ll be amazed to see all the history the old Post Office holds!
There’s shopping for the whole family. We have vendors offering handmade crafts and jewelry, locally made hot sauces, scented candles, home décor, and much, much more. There are plenty of toys and goodies for the kids, too!
Visit our exhibitors who have important information to share with you. You may discover volunteer opportunities, or find out about a valuable service available that may benefit you or a loved one. Support our civic organizations and others by purchasing raffle tickets or taking a chance on a new car, cash or prizes. Some even offer games and free giveaways.
We hope to see you at Riverfest!
COMING IN 2017
Saturday, July 8th 9:00 am until 9:00 pm
- The event is rain or shine – NO REFUNDS.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs and canopies, as needed.
- Riverfest will provide hand washing stations & portable toilets.
- Police will monitor the area, but Riverfest is not responsible for items left overnight.
- All Vendors using City supplied electric are required to pay a separate fee of $100.
- Food vendors may not dump used cooking oils/grease in City streets, into City storm drains or City trash
- containers. Take your used oils/grease with you.
- No application will be accepted without payment of the vendor fee.