Vendor Information @ Nanticoke RiverfestSaturday, July 13, 2019
There is something for everyone at the 25th Annual Nanticoke Riverfest! Start with supporting our sponsors, who graciously help make this event possible. If the day is hot, and you’re looking for a way to cool off, try the vendors with ice cream cups & cones, fresh squeezed lemonade, sorbets, snow cones, sweet tea and shakes to name just a few cool treats. If you’re hungry, try the BBQ chicken or crab cakes, crispy spring rolls, Italian sausages, cinnamon bun cakes, funnel cakes, and the old standbys pizza, hamburgers and gourmet hot dogs.
There’s shopping for the whole family. We have vendors offering handmade crafts and jewelry, locally made hot sauces, homemade soaps, home décor, personalized t-shirts, along with some local organizations in the community and much, much more! There are plenty of toys and goodies for the kids, too.
Stop by our downtown shops and eateries. Hard2Handle has huge subs and salads. Meet the artists of Nanticoke River Arts Gallery 107 and admire their diverse talents. You might just fall in love with a piece of artwork! Don’t forget the Seaford Museum, you’ll be amazed to see all the history the old Post Office holds.
We hope to see you at Riverfest!
This is a one day event July 13th from 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- The event is rain or shine – NO REFUNDS
- Vendors may start setting up at 6:30 am & must have their booths ready to go by 8:30 am.
- All booths must be manned throughout the event.
- All participants must stay set up until 9:00 pm.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, tents, and canopies, as needed.
- All vendors, crafters, advertisers, politicians, and exhibitors are limited to their vendor space. Walking around to pass out water, brochures, coupons, etc. is not permitted. Diamond sponsors may apply for a solicitation pass. Anyone else handing out goods outside of their vendor space will be asked to leave.
- Riverfest will provide hand washing stations & portable toilets.
- Police will monitor the area, but Riverfest is not responsible for items left overnight.
- Any Vendor requesting to use City supplied electric must complete an electrical form application and will be required to pay a separate fee. In addition, if your equipment requires a special receptacle, you will be billed for the cost of the equipment. The City’s Electric Dept. will determine if we can supply you electric.
- Please contact the vendor chairpersons for an electrical form.
- Food vendors may not dump used cooking oils/grease in City streets, into City storm drains or City trash containers. Take your used oils/grease with you.
- No pets, bikes, skateboards or unauthorized motor vehicles allowed.
Vendors, crafters, advertisers, and exhibitors are may not bring or display or sell any offensive or potentially harmful items to our event. You will be asked to leave if any offensive or potentially harmful items are found at your booth. The Riverfest Committee reserves the right to determine what items are offensive or potentially harmful to the attendees, and workers at the event.
Special requests by vendors are handled on a first come, first serve basis. If you require a large space, water, or electricity, or if you would like to request a particular location, please be sure to submit your registration form as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you in July!
The Riverfest Committee reserves the right to deny a vendor application.