Vendor Information @ Nanticoke RiverfestSaturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
There is something for everyone at the 26th Annual Nanticoke Riverfest! Start with supporting our sponsors, who graciously help make this event possible!
It’s sure to be a hot one this year, so if you’re looking for a way to cool off after watching some live music or you just want to chow down on some classic festival foods, visit our “Food Truck Alley” located in the Mt. Olivet Church parking lot. Ice Cream, local BBQ, pizza, snow cones, crab cakes, and more!
There’s shopping for the whole family too. We have vendors offering handmade crafts and jewelry, locally made hot sauces, homemade soaps, home décor, along with some fantastic local organizations in our community and, much, much more! There are plenty of toys and goodies for the kids, too.
We hope to see you at Riverfest!
This is a one day event July 10th starting at 9:00 a.m.
- The event is rain or shine – NO REFUNDS
- Vendors may start setting up at 6:30 am & must have their booths ready to go by 8:30 am.
- All booths must be manned throughout the event.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, tents, and canopies, as needed.
- All vendors, crafters, advertisers, politicians, and exhibitors are limited to their vendor space. Walking around to pass out water, brochures, coupons, etc. is not permitted. Diamond sponsors may apply for a solicitation pass. Anyone else handing out goods outside of their vendor space will be asked to leave.
- Riverfest will provide hand washing stations & portable toilets.
- Police will monitor the area, but Riverfest is not responsible for items left overnight.
- Any Vendor requesting to use City supplied electric must complete an electrical form application and will be required to pay a separate fee. In addition, if your equipment requires a special receptacle, you will be billed for the cost of the equipment. The City’s Electric Dept. will determine if we can supply you electric.
- Please contact the vendor chairpersons for an electrical form.
- Food vendors may not dump used cooking oils/grease in City streets, into City storm drains or City trash containers. Take your used oils/grease with you.
- No pets, bikes, skateboards or unauthorized motor vehicles allowed.
Vendors, crafters, advertisers, and exhibitors are may not bring or display or sell any offensive or potentially harmful items to our event. You will be asked to leave if any offensive or potentially harmful items are found at your booth. The Riverfest Committee reserves the right to determine what items are offensive or potentially harmful to the attendees, and workers at the event.
Special requests by vendors are handled on a first come, first serve basis. If you require a large space, water, or electricity, or if you would like to request a particular location, please be sure to submit your registration form as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us with questions. We can be reached by phone at (302) 629-9173.
We look forward to seeing you in July!
The Riverfest Committee reserves the right to deny a vendor application.