There is something for everyone at the 24th Annual Nanticoke Riverfest. Start with supporting our Sponsors, who graciously help make this event possible. If the day is hot, and you’re looking for a way to cool off, try the vendors with ice cream cups, cones, sundaes, root beer floats, fresh squeezed lemonade, sorbets, sweet tea and shakes to name just a few cool treats. If you’re hungry, try the BBQ or crab cakes, breakfast sandwiches, wings, french fries, mini donuts, egg rolls, funnel cakes, kettle corn, and the old standbys pizza, hamburgers and hots dogs.
Stop by our downtown shops and eateries. Hard2Handle has huge subs and salads. Meet the artists of Nanticoke River Arts Gallery 107 and admire their diverse talents. You might just fall in love with a piece of artwork or become inspired to join their group. Don’t forget the Seaford Museum, you’ll be amazed to see all the history the old Post Office holds! New this year is a miniature train…come take a ride!!
There’s shopping for the whole family. We have vendors offering handmade crafts and jewelry, locally made hot sauces, scented candles, home décor, stained glass sun catchers, and much, much more. There are plenty of toys and goodies for the kids, too!
Make checks payable to City of Seaford. Mail application and check to:
City of SeafordVendor Rules
This is a one day event July 14th from 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Attn: Nanticoke Riverfest Vendors
PO Box 1100
Seaford, DE 19973
- The event is rain or shine – NO REFUNDS
- Vendors may start setting up at 6:30 am & must have their booths ready to go by 8:30 am.
- All booths must be manned throughout the event.
- All participants must stay set up until 9:00 pm.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, tents, and canopies, as needed.
- All vendors, crafters, advertisers, politicians, and exhibitors are limited to their vendor space. Walking around to pass out water, brochures, coupons, etc. is not permitted. Diamond sponsors ($1,000 and above) may apply for a solicitation pass. Anyone else handing out goods outside of their vendor space will be asked to leave.
- Riverfest will provide hand washing stations & portable toilets.
- Police will monitor the area, but Riverfest is not responsible for items left overnight.
- Any Vendor requesting to use City supplied electric must complete an electrical form application and will be required to pay a separate fee of $50.00. In addition, if your equipment requires a special receptacle, you will be billed for the cost of the equipment. The City’s Electric Dept. will determine if we can supply you electric.
- Please contact the vendor chairpersons for an electrical form.
- Food vendors may not dump used cooking oils/grease in City streets, into City storm drains or City trash containers. Take your used oils/grease with you.
- No pets, bikes, skateboards or unauthorized motor vehicles allowed.
- Vendors, crafters, advertisers, and exhibitors are may not bring or display or sell any offensive or potentially harmful items to our event. You will be asked to leave if any offensive or potentially harmful items are found at your booth. The Riverfest Committee reserves the right to determine what items are offensive or potentially harmful to the attendees, and workers at the event.
Special requests by vendors are handled on a first come, first serve basis. If you require a large space, water, or electricity, or if you would like to request a particular location, please be sure to submit your registration form as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact Wendy Pinkine or Shannon Elliott with questions. We can be reached by phone at (302) 629-9173, or by email at email@example.com
; or Selliott@seafordde.com
We look forward to seeing you in July!
The Riverfest Committee reserves the right to deny a vendor application.